Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

You need to read this if you are looking for an ideal car insurance


I needed to renew my automobile insurance cover as it was long due and I just could not afford to drive around with an expired car insurance because if you meet with an accident then it will not only cost you a fortune to get your car renewed so I decided to do  steady on line auto insurance throughout. Despite the fact that I had heard numerous negative tales about Fred Loya Insurance I decided to go for it.

And wasting no time I rang them up and soon a young lady, who would be in her 20s, was at my door and I must say that I was taken highly impressed with her attitude and presentation skills. She asked me to give her a chek of $500 and leave rest to her.

And within a week I received my insurance papers and list of Fred Loya Insuarnce offices, where to need to contact in case of an emergency. And now I can drive around sand tension and not worried about the dents, as they are covered in insurance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts