Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Why you want to work with Fred Loya Insurance


An applicant explains in this the article about Q and A asked during manager recruitment drive in Fred Loya insurance. 1st round involving appointment ended up being a phonic conversation in addition to that they inquired me that why I would like to help Fred Loya Insurance organization and why he is suited for this specific post.

I do think that will Fred Loya Insurance folks ended up delighted by my replies and named me in the list of those who had qualified for the upcoming round.

Through subsequent rounds involving appointment, which has been face-to-face using a group of professionals, they even enquired me only if I am open to work sometimes even during weekends. Those guys even popped up some out of the way question and even asked me about my hobbies and work culture I am looking to work with. To cut it short, I ended up being named as potential employee and they asked to pick-up my letter with pay details and pay a visit to Fred Loya Insurance office. Bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts