Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

Get your car insurance only from Fred Loya because…


I was looking for a reliable car insurance within Texas, and one of my friend asked me to give Fred Loya Insurance a try. Though I had heard a lot of negative stuff about Fred Loya Insurance but even then trusting my friend’s advise I went called them up and told that I want an insurance cover for 2006 GM car and I must say that within a couple of hours one of their executive was at my residence at Steiner Ranch, Austin Texas.

He asked me a couple of questions and asked me show my car papers and my driving license and within minutes after signing a couple of documents he handed over me my car insurance papers and it was done. And I should tell that even their annual premium is way low then many other insurance companies. 

I even asked my mother to get her 2000 Ford Mustang insured by Fred Loya Insurance. After all who can resist such rates and competitive services. I must than my friend for his valuable advice. The agent was well aware of my needs and he did have a pleasant personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts