Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Fred Loya Insurance is a good pay master, says one happy employee

An applicant explains that when happened when she went for to face Fred Loya insurance agent job interview. Initially some questions were asked on phone itself and that round was very much on expected lines for instance why I want to seek Fred Loya Insurance. There's no doubt that Fred Loya Insurance guy found my answers ok and ended up being happy with the answers.

They listed people for the next round, including me. For the second round of interview, that's face-to-face by using not one but two executives to grill me down. But I had  prepared whole list of questions that would asked in this panel interview. They even asked me that they are looking for people who don get annoyed despite provocation from pissed clients and policy holders.

Hopefully this feedback ended up being upto the mark and today I am an integral part of Fred Loya insurance work force which work round the clock to make sure that all services are offered to its prized customers. And yes, Fred Loya Insurance is a good pay master and from time to time I not only get incentives for a job well but I even get yearly reviews too and next hike is very much on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts