Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Real job interview experience@ Fred Loya insurance group


An applicant informs regarding his job interview encounter for the post of a professional at Fred Loya insurance. First round of interview was tele-phonic and he as expected these people will ask me that why I wish to work for Fred Loya Insurance. I believe that Fred Loya Insurance coverage men had been pleased with my replies, as soon I got a call from them asking me to appear for round two.

This interview was face-to-face along with 2 supervisors and asked me something like such as my personal choice kind of function, area as well as what kind work place I'm searching for. These people actually inquired me if I am fine if asked to work on Saturday. I just nodded.

Every once in awhile they were stating that it's really difficult task to work as Fred Loya Insurance executive as you need to have the ability to function pressurised as well as manage really challenging as well as occasionally really annoying customers. These people asked me personally to mention 2 factors making me personally perfect to for Fred Loya Insurance employee. I really hope my personal response had been upto the mark as I need this job at Fred Loya Insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts