Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

Time to get a news insurance policy which offers lucrative rate


Till last year I used to get highly stressed and tense whenever it was time to get my car policy renewed, as I was paying really high premium year after year, I with the grace of the God, no mishap had occurred to me. But my existing insurance provider was not providing me any discount for no claim bonus and they very charging me their regular rate.

But taking a clue from Internet i decided to give Fred Loya a go-ahead. And nest morning I was in there Houston office and asked them a plethora of questions like how would I get premium in this condition, how long will I have to wait to get my claim chek. But Fred Loya people were very patient and they answered all my questions till I was satisfied with their replies. And then it was time for some paper and formalities.

Like producing my ID and such, I think I have done an ok thing by taking Fred Loya Insurance policy, at least till now I have not faced even a single problem and so far things have been pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts