Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

A loyal customer writes about his association with Fred Loya Insurance


When I was looking for an honest insurance car policy for my family car in my home town Round Rock, I happened to meet a friend of my mine and he is the one who told me about the various options I can avail once I take Fred Loya Insurance car policy. And thus started my association with Fred Loya and now even after 10 years I am a loyal customer of Fred Loya Insurance. 

Nevertheless I did read many adverse material about Fred Loya insurance and it services and the problems which a lot of customers face while getting their insurance claim check but over the years I am yet to face any sort of these problems. As a matter of fact I did damage my car on a couple of occasion and once the car inspection was over and their executive was satisfied with all the paper I received my claims in due course of time.

You need to be little patient and keep following the progress and call up from time to time to move up your case at the earliest and whenever you call  up Fred Loya Insurance office make sure that speak in a pleasant manner rather than a sulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts