Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

My interview experience when Fred Loya called me for the recruitment


A candidate shares his meeting with Fred Loya insurance HR cell. My very first encounter was on my land line and before they called me up, I was preparing on some of the common questions, which are asked in more or less all interviews. Thanks to my spotless preparation in cleared the first round and soon I was meeting in Fred Loya Insurance Human Resources personnel face to face that too in their own office. Bingo.

In that session that asked couple of tricky questions but failed to find any loophole in my replies. And I am happy to share this that next week I have been asked to visit their office and collect my offer letter.

Well, I need to see if they are compensation, I mean salary, as I expect, if they do then I will join them for sure Or search other job will continues. I hope that my interview experience will help you in securing a job with Fred Loya insurance. Do let me know if you need full list of questions that were asked during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts