Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Time to renew your car insurance and hit the roads


2012 has just started and like me even your car insurance must be expiring in sometime. As I am loyal client of Fred Loya Insurance and from this year onward Fred Loya Insurance has made things a way easy for its clients. All you have to do is just pick up your phone and call Frea Loya Insurance and their executive will tell you that how much insurance amount you have to pay after calculating your no claim bonus and other ongoing schemes to help you in giving the minimum insurance check. I don’t know much about units which provide car insurance as my association with Fred Loya insurance is years old and till date they have never let me down. And I feel more inclined to carry out with the same as it is hassle free and a lot of convenient.

If you have not called up your insurance agent till now then it is high time that you pick up your phone and give him a tinkle. I am going for test drive to check my new SUV. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts