Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

The question you should expect while going for Fred Loya insurance interview session


One more applicant narrates his first hand interview experience with Fred Loya Insurance people when he was shortlisted to appear for the interview as Fred Loya Insurance executive. A to start with round first was tele-phonic and they had to call me twice as I didn’t pick up my cell phone at first, as I don’t pick up unknown number call, and I pick up at the second time. Would you be able to accommodate yourself at Fred Loya Insurance plans work culture, which is very demanding.

Well, if you are seriously looking for a job then you dare say that you will not be able to adjust no to this question.

One I was through with first round then cam the second and possible second round of selection, which was conducted at El Pasco office in Texas. My interview lasted for about 10 minutes and in total I was asked around 10 question by all three men who was doing the interview round. Once then interview was over I was told that they will get back to me in a week’s  time or so, but I am sitting waiting for their call even after 2 weeks. I think it is the right time to look for another job rather than waiting for Fred Loya Insurance to call me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts