Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

My experience with Fred Loya insurance, when I went for adjuster trainee post


An applicant says approximately word by word text of his interview at Fred Loya insurance, when he was called for the interview for the post of  adjuster trainee at El Pasco in Texas. To begin with Fred Loya Insurance men were keen to know that why I want to leave my present organization, perhaps he was looking that will vent my frustration and curse them for underpaying me.

But I was told by my girl friend that never speak ill-will against your organization as no employer will appreciate such talk and if you speak bad about your present firm then it is very hard to make to the next round of interview.

Following her advice I decided to remain mum and said that I am looking for a change as I am mature enough to take up new challenges and ready for a big role and I want to lead a team and achieve more target year after year. I must say that my decision not to speak any thing role about my current organization paid off as my interviewer got up, shook his hand and told me: welcome to Fred Loya Insurance family. Ah, I must say that my girl friend advice worked as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts