Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Authentic employment interview of Fred Loya insurance recruitment drive


A candidate conveys related to this employment interview working experience with Fred Loya Insurance coverage. My best earliest circle for employment interview was on phone they asked me about my family and what gives an edge over other candidates when it comes to joining Fred Loya Insurance, I was not expecting this questions but I said that as I am more qualified and I do have work experience in the same field as well. So my education and hardcore experience gives me an edge over others.

 In my opinion Fred Loya Insurance individuals were definitely happy about my answers so they identified me for the next round of selection as well. The next round had panel interview and I had to interact face-to-face with some white hair guys. Thanks to my perfect replies, at the time of interview they asked that when can I join their organisation and if I ready to discuss salary and  benefits.

Do I need to tell where I am working nowadays, of course, Fred Loya insurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts