Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Extract of meeting of this individual with Fred Loya


I was watching a movie when someone from Fred Loya Insurance guy called me up, I could not hear him properly, and asked him to call me up after a couple of hours. But when he told me that he wants to interview me for the post of an insurance officer with Fred Loya for which I had applied a couple of weeks ago, then I had no option to come out of the theater. Then started the round after round interview session with Fred Loya and its HR team. 

The called me up a couple time and each time I was interviewed by a new people or by a new team of people. But all of them asked more or less set questions, which were related to my education and previous work experience.

In my opinion who Fred Loya Insurance Company blokes are pleased with my right answers so they asked me come  and them for a six months probation period. Well I am still thinking if I should join Fred Loya and submit my resignation at my present organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts